Machine Learning Course
Overview of Machine Learning Course
Machine learning is an area of computer science and artificial intelligence which includes the development of algorithms and software which can make predictions based on data.
We help you to learn complex theory, algorithms and coding libraries in a simple way. Our experts help to enhance the skills and improve your understanding of this challenging yet lucrative sub-field of Data Science.
Our course provides a broad introduction to machine learning, data mining, and statistical pattern recognition. Elysium Academy provides a Machine Learning course will make you an expert in machine learning.
Course OutlineOur advanced professional certification programs and high-quality mock courses serve as a gateway for the learners interested in starting their career in the Global IT sector.
- Machine learning basics
- Classifying with k-Nearest Neighbors
- Splitting datasets one feature at a time: decision trees
- Classifying with probability theory: naïve Bayes
- Logistic regression
- Support vector machines
- Improving classification with the AdaBoost meta-algorithm
- Predicting numeric values: regression
- Tree-based regression
- Grouping unlabeled items using k-means clustering
- Association analysis with the Apriori algorithm
- Efficiently finding frequent itemsets with FP-growth
Exam Feature & Intro Video
|Tools Using||Windows 2012/2016|
|Exam Duration||2 Hrs (34 questions)|
No 1: Masters
From Top Level Industry
Multi Variant Calculus30%
- 8am - 8pm
- 10am - 1pm
- Course Certificate
- Course Material
- Video Tutorial
- Exam Guidance
- Industrial Visit