IntroductionWe focus on the Objective-C, XCode, Cocoa and iOS development frameworks, to provide the best training for the novice learners. The learners will acquire the practical and hands-on skills in designing and implementing the iPhone, iPad and iPod applications, along with an insight essential for resolving the bugs, development issues and memory leaks. Upon the completion of the course, you will gain a thorough and comprehensive knowledge in the iOS development concepts and methods, and also learn the methods for deploying the application to a real device and an insight to the app store submission procedure.
Course OutlineOur advanced professional certification programs and high-quality mock courses serve as a gateway for the learners interested in starting their career in the Global IT sector.
- 1.Setting up the Xcode environment
- 2. Hooking up and using the swift file
- 3. UI Elements, Functions, Varialbles and conditional statements
- 4. Apple UI and interactivity
- 1.Introduction to spritekit
- 2. Running the app on the simulator. Test early and often
- 3. Talking about the GamScene file
- 4. Talking about the touches began
- 5. Learning about moving code to functions
- 6. Talking about feature scope
- 7. Talking about variables
- 8. Setting and pritning variables
- 9. Breaking up functions into smaller functions
- 10. Talking about classes and removing objects
- 11. Talking about images and nodes
- 1.Xcode Playgrounds - An introduction to playgrounds.
- 2. Swift 2 - Constants, Variables, and Syntax Basics
- 3. Playground Reference - Constants, Variable and Syntax Basics
- 4. Swift 2 - Numbers and Type Safety and Type Conversion
- 5. Playground Reference - Numbers and Type Safety and Type
- 6. Swift 2 - Rich Text Playground Markup and Comments
- 7. Playground Reference - Rich Text Playground Markup and Comments
- 8. Review - Swift 2 Programming Basics / Playgrounds
- 1.Understanding Control Flow in Your Code.
- 2. Swift 2 - Control Flow / If Else Statements
- 3. Playground Reference - Control Flow / If Else Statements
- 4. Swift 2 - Control Flow / Switch Statements
- 5. Playground Reference - Control Flow / Switch Statements
- 6. Swift 2 - Control Flow / Swift's Ternary Operator
- 7. Playground Reference - Control Flow / Swift's Ternary Operator
- 8. Swift 2 - Control Flow / For Loops
- 9. Playground Reference - Control Flow / For Loops
- 10. Swift 2 - While / Repeat While Loops
- 1. Understanding What a Function is and What it does.
- 2. Swift 2 - Functions / General Syntax
- 3. Playground Reference - Functions General Syntax
- 4. Swift 2 - Error Throwing Functions
- 5. Playground Reference - Error Throwing Functions
- 6. Review - Swift 2 Basics / Functions
No 1: Masters
From Top Level Industry
- 8am - 8pm
- 10am - 1pm
- Course Certificate
- Course Material
- Video Tutorial
- Exam Guidance
- Industrial Visit
Technical Knowledge Delivery
Do you want to embark your career? IOS app development training course will be a better choice to give a shot. Because Usage of its features is remarkable. Either if you have experience in OOPS or even completely a fresher Elysium Academy IOS development center gives you a better guidance.
Scope of IOS app development training course
- Indeed, you can attain a comprehensive knowledge in the ios development.
- Additionally can learn new techniques to deploy the application to a real device.
- You can attain hands on skills in designing iPhone, iPad, and other apple application
Elysium Academy will help you in every aspects.similarly by providing high tech lab facilities. More importantly provides complete placement assistance. Get enough ample experience in this platform further Android courses and other certified course in Networking