Overview of AWS Course for Beginners:
AWS Course: AWS certification exam covers the four domains such as cloud concepts, security, technology, and billing and pricing. It helps you to develop aws cloud skills and advances towards the AWS certification with the role-based learning path. IT pros gain AWS certifications to demonstrate and validate the technical cloud knowledge and skills with the help of software training course.
This certification exam provides individuals in a more extensive variety of cloud and technology roles with a way to validate their AWS Cloud knowledge and enhance their professional credibility. AWS details course, Cloud computing courses offers the best cloud com, putting services to enables the business to develop a scalable and sophisticated application which it attains quality knowledge.
AWS training and certification course will help you to more effective and do more in the cloud. AWS certification course validates expertise and technical skills with an industry-recognized credential and enlarges your career.
Why learn AWS?
AWS course is a solution-based and comprehensive training which provides knowledge in cloud computing based on Amazon Web Services (AWS). Students will get in-depth knowledge on the core functionalities of AWS, patterns, key concepts and data recovery. Providing candidates with high-quality learning by professional experts which makes them equip with AWS skills.
Design multi-tier, decoupling and fault tolerant architecture using AWS
Choose reliable storage and design cost-optimized storage and compute
Handle queue service, instant management, auto-scaling using AWS Services
Able to create a solution for scalability and elasticity
Course OutlineOur advanced professional certification programs and high-quality mock courses serve as a gateway for the learners interested in starting their career in the Global IT sector.
- 1.1 Demonstrate ability to architect the appropriate level of availability based on stake holder requirements
- 1.2 Demonstrate ability to implement DR for systems based on RPO and RTO
- 1.3 Determine appropriate use of multi-Availability zones vs multi-Region architecture
- 1.4 Demonstrate ability to implement self-healing capabilities
- 1.5 High Availability vs Fault tolerance
- 2.1 Demonstrate ability to make architectural decisions that minimize and optimize infra cost
- 2.2 Apply the appropriate AWS account and billing set-up options based on scenario
- 2.3 Ability to compare and contrast the cost implications of different architectures
- 3.1 Ability to manage the lifecycle of an application on AWS
- 3.2 Demonstrate ability to implement the right architecture for development, testing, and staging environments
- 3.3 Position and select most appropriate AWS deployment mechanism based on scenario
- 4.1 Demonstrate ability to design and implement networking features of AWS
- 4.2 Demonstrate ability to design and implement connectivity features of AWS
- 5.1 Demonstrate ability to make architectural trade off decisions involving storage options
- 5.2 Demonstrate ability to make architectural trade off decisions involving Database options
- 5.3 Demonstrate ability to implement the most appropriate data storage architecture
- 5.4 Determine use of synchronous versus asynchronous replication
- 6.1 Design information security management systems and compliance controls
- 6.2 Design security controls with the aws shared responsibility model and global infra
- 6.3 Design identity and access management controls
- 6.4 Design protection of data at rest controls
- 6.5 Design protection of data in flight and network perimeter controls
- 7.1 Demonstrate the ability to design a loosely coupled system
- 7.2 Demonstrate ability to implement the most appropriate front-end scaling architecture
- 7.3 Demonstrate ability to implement the most appropriate middle-tier scaling architecture
- 7.4 Demonstrate ability to implement the most appropriate data storage scaling architecture
- 7.5 Determine trade-offs between vertical and horizontal scaling
- 8.1 Determine trade-offs between vertical and horizontal scaling
- 8.2 Demonstrate ability to design hybrid cloud architectures
Exam Feature & Intro Video
|2 Hrs (34 questions)
No 1: Masters
From Top Level Industry
- 8am - 8pm
- 10am - 1pm
- Course Certificate
- Course Material
- Video Tutorial
- Exam Guidance
- Industrial Visit
Technical Knowledge Delivery
Normally, everyone of us has a basic knowledge on desktop handling. In addition, if you wish to go beyond the basic level, then try to do a AWS Cloud Training. Definitely, it will guide you with the latest updations in this criteria. Elysium Academy AWS Training provides you with the Cloud Training on advanced visual analytics.
Why to choose AWS Certification ?
To explain, AWS training teaches you the techniques in analysing, connecting data and creating views. It provides you knowledge on data visualization tools. Henceforth, pick cloud for a better start up for your profession. Furthermore it is an upcoming technology which is going to be a trend in Business ianalytics. Thus getting trained from a reputed institute will help you to achieve a great position in your firm.
How this AWS Training supports you?
In fact, there is still a great scope in IT industry. It also guarantees job assurance. Moreover you will get to know right from basic level towards the advanced level. Cloud is a worth learning course now. By the end of training, you will become an expert in tableau. Without delay, get into this valuable course and choose it as your career option.
Advantage of Learning AWS Cloud
Recruiters consider AWS certification since it verifies your technical expertise and talents in the AWS sector. The AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate programme is routinely regarded as one of the best, and the AWS market is predicted to grow at a CAGR of 22% to $236 billion by 2020. AWS Solutions Architects earn an average annual salary of $129,000, according to Indeed.com. More than 380,000 cloud computing course positions are available worldwide, and the demand for qualified cloud computing specialists is growing every year.
In today’s society, the cloud is gradually becoming an important piece of technology. It’s not only a superb data storage system; it’s also quickly becoming the industry standard for building controllable and scalable web application services, all while providing a diverse set of hosting options.
With Amazon Web Services, Amazon is presently the market leader in web application services (popularly known as AWS). It’s not a surprise that so many businesses are looking for AWS experts as they move their servers to the cloud, makes it easier to save and access data. It will also go over the essential EC2 Dashboard as well as other related technologies like as AMI (Amazon Machine Images) images, Security Groups, and even Auto Scaling Groups in detail. Ours academy is to start if you want to master Amazon Web Services.
So, what’s taking you back from improving your talents and earning potential? Let’s talk about cloud computing. When you first start learning AWS, you have the option of choosing a path depending on:
Solutions: Machine Learning, Storage, and AWS media services. Roles: Cloud Practitioner, Architect, Operations, Developer
AWS experts will eventually specialise in one of three areas: advanced networking, big data, or security. Professionals can develop and validate advanced abilities in certain technical areas by following these learning paths.
Some of the job titles available after learning AWS include:
- AWS Cloud Architect
- AWS Cloud Administrator
- AWS Cloud Developer
- Cloud Sales Manager
- Cloud DevOps Engineer/Administrator
- Cloud Account Manager,
- Cloud Software Administrator/Engineer
- AWS Big Data Specialist
- AWS Networking Specialist