Overview of ECTE Course
Elysium Academy launched Elysium Certified Testing Expert (ECTE) course for software professionals. Our Advanced Level certification is aimed at professionals who have achieved an advanced point in their careers in software testing.
As well as, this course includes such roles as testers, test analysts, test engineers, test consultants, test managers, user acceptance testers, and software developers.
Elysium Academy, the International Education Institute provide Elysium Certified Testing Expert (ECTE) course for the beginners to take the best concern in the IT industry. Our certification course and training by the skilled members helps to increase your skills with qualified trainers.
Why learn ECTE?
Automation test engineers are responsible for code understanding, unit testing, component testing, and integration test cases to carefully check and solve the software problems. They are totally involved with developing and deploying technologies to control the test execution at together for process of production and delivery. Manual testing is one of the most primitive testing techniques, Manual testing enables the testers to find bugs in the software system.
The skilled automation test engineers are highly in demand in IT sectors
Performance test engineer are responsible for checking application responsiveness
A major benefits of Manual and automation Testers have over Developers is that they have an end to end business knowledge
Manual testing give an edge to your career and predicts your future
Course OutlineOur advanced professional certification programs and high-quality mock courses serve as a gateway for the learners interested in starting their career in the Global IT sector.
- Manual Testing Concepts
- Principles of testing
- Types of Testing
- Level of Testing
- Blackbox, Whitebox and Greybox Testing methods
- Testcase creation
- How to report a Bug using Bug tracking tools (factors that should be known in reporting a bug)
- Knowledge in different Bug tracking tools – Jira, Bugzilla, Quality Center
- Testing carried out in different SDLC models
- SDLC/STLC/Agile Methodology
- Benefits of Automation
- Automation life cycle
- Good and Bad candidates for automation
- Automation Tool : HP Quick Test Professional – UFT
- Different types of framework for HP QTP
- Automation Tool : Selenium IDE, Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid
- Automation Tool : Appium with TestNG framework (With some Android Concepts)
- Core Python
- Advanced Python
Exam Feature & Intro Video
|Tools Using||Android Studio|
|Exam Duration||2 Hrs (34 questions)|
No 1: Masters
From Top Level Industry
- 8am - 8pm
- 10am - 1pm
- Course Certificate
- Course Material
- Video Tutorial
- Exam Guidance
- Industrial Visit