Overview of Cassandra Course
Cassandra is an extremely powerful open source database system that works extremely well to handle large volumes of records spread across multiple commodity servers. As well as, it can be easily scaled to meet the sudden increase in demand, by deploying multi-node.
Cassandra clusters meet high availability requirements, and also there is no single point of failure. Generally, it is one of the most efficient NoSQL database available today. This also includes the various other tools such as Window's installer, Devcenter tool, and the DataStax professional documentation.
EAPL, The International Training Institute offered Cassandra certification course for the beginners to take the best hope in the IT industry. Our certificate course and training by the experienced members that helps you to increase your developing skills with professional trainers.
Course OutlineOur advanced professional certification programs and high-quality mock courses serve as a gateway for the learners interested in starting their career in the Global IT sector.
- 2.1 Course Map
- 2.2 Objectives
- 2.3 Cassandra Versions
- 2.4 Steps to Install and Configure Cassandra on Ubuntu System
- 2.5 Operating System Selection
- 2.6 Machine Selection
- 2.7 Preparing for Installation
- 2.8 Setup Repository
- 2.9 Install CassandraCheck the Installation
- 2.10 Configuring Cassandra
- 2.11 Configuration for a Single-Node Cluster
- 2.12 Configuration for a Multi-Node and Multi-Datacenter Clusters
- 2.13 Setup Property File
- 2.14 Configuration for a Production Cluster
- 2.15 Setup Gossiping Property File
- 2.16 Starting Cassandra Services
- 2.17 Connecting to Cassandra
- 2.18 Installing on CentOS
- 2.19 Demo-Installing and Configuring Cassandra on Ubuntu
- 3.1 Database Design
- 3.2 Sample Application RDBMS Design
- 3.3 Sample Application Cassandra Design
- 3.4 Application Code
- 3.5 Creating Database
- 3.6 Loading Schema
- 3.7 Data Structures
- 3.8 Setting Connections
- 3.9 Population of database
- 3.10 Application Features
- 4.1 Advance Modelling
- 4.2 Rules of Cassandra data modelling
- 4.3 Increasing data writes
- 4.4 Duplication
- 4.5 Reducing data reads
- 4.6 Modelling data around queries
- 4.7 Creating table for data queries
- 5.1 Data Definition language(DDL) Statements
- 5.2 Data Manipulation Language (DML)
- 5.3 User permission
- 5.4 Create and modify Users
- 5.5 Capture CQL output to a file
- 5.6 Import and export data
- 5.7 CQL scripts from within CQL
- 5.8 CQL Scripts from the command prompt
Exam Feature & Intro Video
|Exam Duration||2 Hrs (34 questions)|
No 1: Masters
From Top Level Industry
- 8am - 8pm
- 10am - 1pm
- Course Certificate
- Course Material
- Video Tutorial
- Exam Guidance
- Industrial Visit
Technical Knowledge Delivery
Normally, everyone of us has a basic knowledge on desktop handling. In addition, if you wish to go beyond the basic level, then try to do a Tableau Certification Training. Definitely, it will guide you with the latest updations in this criteria. Elysium Academy Tableau Training provides you with the Tableau Training on advanced visual analytics.
Why to choose Tableau Certification ?
To explain, tableau training teaches you the techniques in analysing, connecting data and creating views. It provides you knowledge on data visualization tools. Henceforth, pick tableau for a better start up for your profession. Furthermore it is an upcoming technology which is going to be a trend in Business intelligence. Thus getting trained from a reputed institute will help you to achieve a great position in your firm.
How this Tableau Training supports you?
In fact, there is still a great scope in IT industry. It also guarantees job assurance. Moreover you will get to know right from basic level towards the advanced level. Tableau is a worth learning course now. By the end of training, you will become an expert in tableau. Without delay, get into this valuable course and choose it as your career option.