CCNP Data Center
CCNP - Data Center Course
Overview of CCNP - Data Center Course
The Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) is a professional level course that includes several parts of the networking course used for network engineers. This Cisco Certified Network Professional course is the fundamental thing to become an expert networking technician. This CCNP certification course helps to build a right path to your career and elevates your networking knowledge.
The CCNP data center certification course offers confidence for the installation, configuration, and maintenance of data center technology. This CCNP data center course is helpful to gain knowledge about data center infrastructure, storage networking, unified computing, network virtualization, as well as data center technologies.
EAPL, the international training institute offers CCNP data center certification course for the beginners as well as the networking professionals to enhance their networking knowledge and skills. Our certification course and training by the expert trainers help to increase your networking skills and knowledge with our excellent guidance support.
Why learn CCNP Data Center?
The CCNP Data Center Certification and training programs may provide the comprehensive certification for the professionals level skills that will be focusing on the data center solutions, best practices and technologies to designing the manage, implement a modern data center infrastructure. This training is uniquely qualified for the key roles in a complex data center environments with the expertise utilizing technologies.
To understand the more latest topics such as crosstalk and return loss
This course identifies racks, tools, and enterprise network solutions
To gain knowledge about advanced cooling and power solutions for data centers
Students can able to understand how a data center works
Course OutlineOur advanced professional certification programs and high-quality mock courses serve as a gateway for the learners interested in starting their career in the Global IT sector.
- Describe the Layer 2 and Layer 3 forwarding options and protocols used in a data center
- Describe Cisco OTV (Overlay Transport Virtualization) technology, rack design options, traffic patterns, and data center switching layer access, aggregation, and core.
- Design a solution that uses LISP (Locator ID Separation Protocol) for traffic forwarding, hardware redundancy options, virtualize the network, compute, and storage.
- Describe virtual networking, advanced security technologies, security threats, and solutions using fabric extenders.
- Describe virtual appliances, device management and orchestration in a data center network.
- Describe a data center storage network and different Redundant Array of Independent Disks (RAID) levels from a high availability and performance perspective.
- Describe Fibre Channel concepts, architecture, topologies, and industry terms.
- Describe security options, management, and automation options, for storage networking.
- Explain the connectivity options in the Fabric Interconnects for south- and northbound connections. Distinguish between the EHV (end-host virtualizer) and switching mode.
- Describe the hyper convergence solution and how it integrates systems based on different storage vendors.
- Describe the management options for Cisco UCS (Cisco Unified Computing System). Design the management solution in high availability mode.
- Configure Rapid PVST+ (Rapid Per VLAN Spanning Tree Plus), MST (Multiple Spanning Tree) and available STP (Spanning Tree Protocol) options
- Configure FEX in static, dynamic, and enhanced vPC (virtual port channel) setup
- Configure port channels and virtual port channels
- Implement FabricPath and and describe DFA (Dynamic Fabric Automation)
- Configure OTV (Overlay Transport Virtualization)
- Configure VXLAN
- Describe LISP (Locator ID Separation Protocol)
- Configure first hop redundancy protocols
- Configure routing on a Cisco Nexus switch
- Implement multicast functionality in a Cisco Data Center network architecture
- Manage user accounts, SSH (Secure Shell), and AAA (authentication, authorization, and accounting) on Cisco Nexus Operating System (Cisco NX-OS)
- Describe and configure system security features
- Perform basic Fibre Channel configuration
- Manage Fibre Channel domains
- Configure port security and fabric binding
- Describe Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE)
- Configure FCoE
- Describe and configure distributed device aliases
- Describe and configure zoning
- Configure N-Port ID Virtualization (NPIV) and Cisco N-Port Virtualizer (Cisco NPV)
- Describe and configure Fibre Channel over IP (FCIP)
- Configure system management and infrastructure monitoring
- Configure infrastructure monitoring and programmability
- Describe Cisco UCS server form factors
- Describe Cisco UCS connectivity
- Configure identity abstraction
- Configure service profile templates
- Implement Internet Small Computer Systems Interface (iSCSI)
- Implement Fibre Channel port channels
- Implement Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE)
- Implement RBAC
- Implement external authentication providers
- Implementing key management
- Implement Cisco UCS firmware updates
- Implement Cisco UCS backups
- Implement monitoring
- Deploy Cisco UCS Central and use it to add a Cisco UCS Manager domain, manage resources centrally, and create all required pools and templates to deploy a service profile.
- Implement Cisco UCS Director and Cisco IMC Supervisor
- Compare scripting options for Cisco UCS Manager
- Describe two primary features to logically separate a physical switch.
- Describe the Cisco Nexus 1000 virtual switch, programmability options on Cisco Nexus Operating System (Cisco NX-OS), and different scripting tools available with Cisco NX-OS.
- Describe CLI features that simplify configuration management.
- Introduce the high-level concepts and describe the different fabric discovery parameters for Cisco ACI.
- Create tenant-based policies for bare metal hosts.
- Describe the integration of VM Manager Domains with Cisco ACI.
- Describe how Cisco ACI supports multitier applications, it’s monitoring capabilities, and programmability and orchestration.
- Describe vPC-based aggregation and availability.
- Describe Cisco AVS, distributed firewall, and micro-segmentation.
- Describe packet flows within the Cisco ACI and integrating Cisco ACI with external Layer 3 networks.
- Describe how Layer 4–Layer 7 services are inserted into the Cisco ACI fabric, and how traffic is subsequently redirected.
- Describe switch virtualization, machine virtualization, and network virtualization, including overlays, virtual switches, and the Cisco Nexus 1000V solution.
- Describe Cisco FabricPath, Cisco Fabric Extender connectivity, and unified fabric.
- Describe Ethernet and virtual port channels (vPC).
- Identify Cisco UCS components.
- Describe Cisco UCS organizational hierarchy and role-based access control (RBAC).
- Describe how to deploy servers in Cisco UCS.
- Describe the purpose and advantages of application programming interfaces (API).
- Describe cloud computing basic concepts.
- Describe Cisco UCS Director, its functional blocks and deployment models and also orchestration features: policies, virtual data centers, workflows, and catalogs.
- Describe programmability and orchestration capabilities of Cisco ACI, traffic forwarding through the Cisco ACI fabric.
- Explain traffic forwarding mechanisms in Cisco ACI.
Exam Feature & Intro Video
|Tools Using||Cisco Packer tracer|
|Exam Duration||2 Hrs (34 questions)|
No 1: Masters
From Top Level Industry
CCNA - Data Centre50%
- 8am - 8pm
- 10am - 1pm
- Course Certificate
- Course Material
- Video Tutorial
- Exam Guidance
- Industrial Visit
Technical Knowledge Delivery
Normally, everyone of us has a basic knowledge on desktop handling. In addition, if you wish to go beyond the basic level, then try to do a Tableau Certification Training. Definitely, it will guide you with the latest updations in this criteria. Elysium Academy Tableau Training provides you with the Tableau Training on advanced visual analytics.
Why to choose Tableau Certification ?
To explain, tableau training teaches you the techniques in analysing, connecting data and creating views. It provides you knowledge on data visualization tools. Henceforth, pick tableau for a better start up for your profession. Furthermore it is an upcoming technology which is going to be a trend in Business intelligence. Thus getting trained from a reputed institute will help you to achieve a great position in your firm.
How this Tableau Training supports you?
In fact, there is still a great scope in IT industry. It also guarantees job assurance. Moreover you will get to know right from basic level towards the advanced level. Tableau is a worth learning course now. By the end of training, you will become an expert in tableau. Without delay, get into this valuable course and choose it as your career option.