IntroductionTableau Desktop training course is a visual learning package that covers the data visualization concepts through Tableau. This Tableau course provides a deeper understanding of Tableau Architecture and concepts of Filters, Parameters, Graphs, Maps, Table Calculation and Dashboards. Also, enables the learners to create basic calculations including string manipulation, basic arithmetic calculations, custom aggregations and ratios, date math, logic statements and quick table calculations. Our course further trains the learner on Aggregating data, Data Blending, and R Connectivity with Tableau. Learning the Tableau certification training course helps to prepare data for messy spreadsheets, instant analytics and improved data visualization performance.
Course OutlineOur advanced professional certification programs and high-quality mock courses serve as a gateway for the learners interested in starting their career in the Global IT sector.
- 1. What is DWH?
- 2. Characteristics of Datawarehouse
- 3. Difference between OLTP and DWH
- 4. Architecture of DWH
- 5. Various BI tools
- 6. Types of DWH
- 7. Types of Dimensional Data Modeling
- 8. Surrogate key
- 9. Types of Dimension
- 1. BI application types (ad hoc, standard reporting, analytic applications, dashboards) and
- 2. Specification of templates, applications and navigation framework
- 3. Development of applications and BI portal
- 1.Introduction Tableau
- 2. Connecting to Excel, CSV Text Files
- 3. Product Overview
- 4. Connecting to Databases
- 5. Analyzing
- 6. Dashboard Development
- 7. Data Calculations
- 8. Filtering Conditions
- 9. Tree maps, word clouds and bubble charts
- 10. Bollinger Bands
- 1.Install Configuration
- 2. Tab admin
- 3. Data Server
- 1. Authoring for Interactivity
- 2. Data Blending
- 3. Basic Mapping
- 4. Advanced Mapping Techniques
- 5. WMS Servers
- 6. Polygon Maps
- 7. Ben ford’s Law
- 8. Connecting to Web-based Data Sources with the Extract API
- 9. Extract API Transforming Your Data
- 10. Analyzing Sales Data with Tableau
- 11. Tableau Online Security and Administration
- 12. Tableau Online Security and Administration
- 13. Tableau Online Updating Data to the Cloud
Exam Feature & Intro Video
|Associated||Tableau Desktop 9|
|Duration||2 Hrs (34 questions)|
No 1: Masters
From Top Level Industry
- 8am - 8pm
- 10am - 1pm
- Course Certificate
- Course Material
- Video Tutorial
- Exam Guidance
- Industrial Visit
Technical Knowledge Delivery
Normally, everyone of us has a basic knowledge on desktop handling. In addition, if you wish to go beyond the basic level, then try to do a Tableau Certification Training. Definitely, it will guide you with the latest updations in this criteria. Elysium Academy Tableau Training provides you with the Tableau Training on advanced visual analytics.
Why to choose Tableau Certification ?
To explain, tableau training teaches you the techniques in analysing, connecting data and creating views. It provides you knowledge on data visualization tools. Henceforth, pick tableau for a better start up for your profession. Furthermore it is an upcoming technology which is going to be a trend in Business intelligence. Thus getting trained from a reputed institute will help you to achieve a great position in your firm.
How this Tableau Training supports you?
In fact, there is still a great scope in IT industry. It also guarantees job assurance. Moreover you will get to know right from basic level towards the advanced level. Tableau is a worth learning course now. By the end of training, you will become an expert in tableau. Without delay, get into this valuable course and choose it as your career option.