Overview of CCNA - Security Course
The Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) is an associative level course for network engineers. This cisco certified network associate certification course is the gateway to become an expert network technician, and this certification is much helpful to improve your career in networking. This CCNA certification course is the right choice to enhance your skills and knowledge in networking.
The CCNA Security, a networking certification course authorizes the skills that are required to secure the Cisco networks. The CCNA Security certification course demonstrates the skills to develop the security infrastructure, mitigate the security threats, and recognize the threats and vulnerabilities to the network.
Elysium Academy provides CCNA security certification course for the beginner’s as well as the networking professionals that emphasize core security technologies, the installation, troubleshooting, and monitoring of network devices. Our certification course and training by the expert trainers help to increase your networking skills with best guidance support.
Why learn CCNA Security?
The CCNA Security helps you to prepare the CCNA Security exam at the same time students will learn how to maintain integrity, availability, and confidentiality of data and devices. The demand for this network security appliances and software continues to develop. Our training helps to troubleshoot and monitoring the Cisco Switches and Routers, availability, integrity, and confidentiality of data and devices. It is easily understanding the fundamentals of Cisco ASA firewall and builds a professional level CCNP security certification.
To gain knowledge about How to secure the enterprise network
To create and also implement the comprehensive security policy
Understand mitigation techniques, networking threats and the fundamentals of securing a network
How to pass the CCNA security exam
Course OutlineOur advanced professional certification programs and high-quality mock courses serve as a gateway for the learners interested in starting their career in the Global IT sector.
- .1 Describe and list mitigation methods for common network attacks
- 1.2 Describe and list mitigation methods for Worm, Virus, and Trojan Horse attacks
- 1.3 Describe the Cisco Self Defending Network architecture
- 2.1 Secure Cisco routers using the SDM Security Audit feature
- 2.2 Use the One-Step Lockdown feature in SDM to secure a Cisco router
- 2.3 Secure administrative access to Cisco routers by setting strong encrypted passwords, exec timeout, login failure rate and using IOS login enhancements
- 2.4 Secure administrative access to Cisco routers by configuring multiple privilege levels
- 2.5 Secure administrative access to Cisco routers by configuring role based CLI
- 2.6 Secure the Cisco IOS image and configuration file
- 3.1 Explain the functions and importance of AAA
- 3.2 Describe the features of TACACS+ and RADIUS AAA protocols
- 3.3Configure AAA authentication
- 3.4 Configure AAA authorization
- 3.5 Configure AAA accounting
- 4.1 Explain the functionality of standard, extended, and named IP ACLs used by routers to filter packets
- 4.2 Configure and verify IP ACLs to mitigate given threats (filter IP traffic destined for Telnet, SNMP, and DDoS attacks) in a network using CLI
- 4.3 Configure IP ACLs to prevent IP address spoofing using CLI
- 4.4 Discuss the caveats to be considered when building ACLs
- 5.1 Use CLI and SDM to configure SSH on Cisco routers to enable secured management access
- 5.2 Use CLI and SDM to configure Cisco routers to send Syslog messages to a Syslog server
- 6.1 Describe how to prevent layer 2 attacks by configuring basic Catalyst switch security features
- 7.1 Describe the operational strengths and weaknesses of the different firewall technologies
- 7.2 Explain stateful firewall operations and the function of the state table
- 7.3 Implement Zone Based Firewall using SDM
- 8.1 Define network based vs. host based intrusion detection and prevention
- 8.2 Explain IPS technologies, attack responses, and monitoring options
- 8.3 Enable and verify Cisco IOS IPS operations using SDM
- 9.1 Explain the different methods used in cryptography
- 9.2 Explain IKE protocol functionality and phases
- 9.3 Describe the building blocks of IPSec and the security functions it provides
- 9.4 Configure and verify an IPSec site-to-site VPN with pre-shared key authentication using SDM
Exam Feature & Intro Video
|Tools Using||Cisco Packer tracer|
|Exam Duration||2 Hrs (34 questions)|
No 1: Masters
From Top Level Industry
- 8am - 8pm
- 10am - 1pm
- Course Certificate
- Course Material
- Video Tutorial
- Exam Guidance
- Industrial Visit
Technical Knowledge Delivery
Normally, everyone of us has a basic knowledge on desktop handling. In addition, if you wish to go beyond the basic level, then try to do a Tableau Certification Training. Definitely, it will guide you with the latest updations in this criteria. Elysium Academy Tableau Training provides you with the Tableau Training on advanced visual analytics.
Why to choose Tableau Certification ?
To explain, tableau training teaches you the techniques in analysing, connecting data and creating views. It provides you knowledge on data visualization tools. Henceforth, pick tableau for a better start up for your profession. Furthermore it is an upcoming technology which is going to be a trend in Business intelligence. Thus getting trained from a reputed institute will help you to achieve a great position in your firm.
How this Tableau Training supports you?
In fact, there is still a great scope in IT industry. It also guarantees job assurance. Moreover you will get to know right from basic level towards the advanced level. Tableau is a worth learning course now. By the end of training, you will become an expert in tableau. Without delay, get into this valuable course and choose it as your career option.