IntroductionElysium Certified Network Architect program imparts the knowledge and expertise required for designing and implementing Microsoft Server Virtualization solutions using the System Center and Hyper-V Windows server. Hadoop brings a new way to store and analyze data. The course also covers the cloud security model and explores into the Big Data support capabilities on the cloud environment. You can learn about the development of cloud-based software applications, integration of application-level services on the heterogeneous cloud platforms, and leveraging of the SaaS and BPaaS solutions to create complete business solutions on the cloud.
Course OutlineOur advanced professional certification programs and high-quality mock courses serve as a gateway for the learners interested in starting their career in the Global IT sector.
- Virtualization Support
- Cloud Support
- Security Admin
- Big Data Processor
Exam Feature & Intro Video
|Exam Number||220-801 & 220-802 / 70-410, 70-411 & 70-412|
|Associated||Microsoft / Comptia|
|Duration||1Hrs 30mins / 90 mins|
No 1: Masters
From Top Level Industry
- 8am - 7pm
- 9am - 2pm
- Course Certificate
- Course Material
- Video Tutorial
- Exam Guidance
- Industrial Visit
Technical Knowledge Delivery
Network architect course training center (tesbo course)
Ofcourse,Network architect course training center (tesbo course) – cna imparts knowledge required for microsoft server virtualization solutions using system center. Tesbo course network architect course training center in ElysiumAcademy Instittute
While, the windows server virtualization guide, updated to reflect the features and functionalities of windows server 2008 r2, outlines the critical infrastructure design elements that are crucial to a successful implementation of windows server virtualization (wsv). Indeed . To know this better the nine-step process of designing components, layout, and connectivity in a logical, sequential order. Identification of the microsoft hyper-v server hosts required is presented in simple, easy-to-follow steps, helping the reader to design and plan virtual server data centers – network architect course training center.
The infrastructure planning and design guide for windows server virtualization includes the following nine-step process
- determine the virtualization scope. Through this you can define the scope of the infrastructure.
- In create the list of workloads. This step involves identifying the total resource requirements for all of the workloads that the organization’s virtual infrastructure will host.
- select the backup and fault-tolerance approaches for each workload. By this you can select the backup approach for the virtualized workloads.It will be used in the design of the host system, its storage, and network infrastructure.
- summarize and analyze the workload requirements. this is to say, that this involves analyzing the previously gathered information
- design and place virtualization host hardware. especially, the goal of this step is to determine the most appropriate type of virtualization host hardware on which to deploy the virtual machines.
- equally map workloads to hosts.
- further more design backup and fault tolerance.
- design the network infrastructure. This step involves determining the host connectivity and network throughput requirements of the virtual machines that will run on each virtualization server.
Additionally Cisco Certification is also avail in Elysium Academy