Overview of MCSA Course
MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solution Associate) is a fundamental level credential from the Microsoft which it’s establishes expertise and validates the knowledge on the Microsoft technologies.
This certification is quite necessary among the corporate world to demonstrate into the technical knowledge of a Microsoft service or else product. The ECSA techniques you learned in the Certified Ethical Hacker course (CEH) and enhances your ability into full exploitation.
Elysium Academy provides the MCSA certification program that is intended into the entry-level jobs in an IT sector. MCSA is a prerequisite for latest Microsoft certifications.
Why learn MCSA?
Windows - MCSA is a set of three training courses providing training and hands-on practice on installation, configuration and administration of Windows server 2016. The candidate will get in-depth knowledge about creating and managing users and groups, network access and data security in windows server 2016. This course focuses on the impact of the core and advanced level of DHCP and Hyper-V.
Implement infrastructure for User groups, update management and remote access
Able to implement IPV6/ V4, DHCP, DNS and local storage files services
Deploy, manage and maintain advanced networking services in windows server 2016
Install, configure and manage windows server 2016
Course OutlineOur advanced professional certification programs and high-quality mock courses serve as a gateway for the learners interested in starting their career in the Global IT sector.
- 1.1 Installing and configuring windows server 2016
- 2. Configuring nano windows server 2016
- 3. Working with Microsoft assessment and planning toolkit
- 4. Maintaining operating system image using DISM
- 5. Manage operating system images with windows deployment services
- 6. Managing local storage and virtual hard disks
- 7. Implementing storage pools
- 8. Configuring SMB and NFS file shares
- 9. Managing iSCSI Storage
- 10. Installing and Configuring data deduplication
- 11. Implementing centralized event logs
- 12. Enabling nested virtualization
- 13. Managing virtual machine settings
- 14. Managing virtual machine storage
- 15. Managing virtual machine networks
- 16. Implementing hyper-v replica
- 17. managing Hyper-v fault tolerance using failover clustering
- 18. Implementing failover clustering for scale-out file servers
- 19. Install and configure network load balancing
- 20. Implementing windows server update services
- 1. Installing & configuring DNS server
- 2. Implementing DNSEC
- 3. Managing DNS Zones and Resource records
- 4. Installing and configuring DHCP Server
- 5. Managing IPV4 & IPV6 Address
- 6. Implementing VPN solutions
- 7. Installing and configuring VPN Reconnect
- 8. Implementing network policy server
- 9. Configuring routing and network address translation
- 10. Install and configure IPAM
- 11. Install and configure IPAM
- 12. Configuring Distributed file system
- 13. Implementing branch cache
- 14. Configuring advanced hyper-v networking features
- 15. Implementing direct access
- 1. Configuring failover clustering
- 2. Configure advanced file services
- 3. Configure & optimize storage
- 4. Implement an advanced DHCP solution
- 5. Implement an advanced DNS solution
- 6. Deploy and configure IPAM
- 7. Configure a forest or a domain- configure sites
- 8. Manage active directory and SYSVOL Replication
- 9. Implement Active Directory Federation Services
- 10. Install and Configure AD Certificate Services Manage Certificates
- 11. Configure AD Rights Management Services
- 12. Configure and Manage Backups Recover Servers Configure Trusts
- 13. Implementing Hyper-V Replica Managing Virtual Machine
- 14. Movement Implementing Hyper-V Fault Tolerance Using Failover Clustering
Exam Feature & Intro Video
|Tools Using||Windows 2012/2016|
|Exam Duration||2 Hrs (34 questions)|
No 1: Masters
From Top Level Industry
- 8am - 8pm
- 10am - 1pm
- Course Certificate
- Course Material
- Video Tutorial
- Exam Guidance
- Industrial Visit
Technical Knowledge Delivery
Normally, everyone of us has a basic knowledge on desktop handling. In addition, if you wish to go beyond the basic level, then try to do a Tableau Certification Training. Definitely, it will guide you with the latest updations in this criteria. Elysium Academy Tableau Training provides you with the Tableau Training on advanced visual analytics.
Why to choose Tableau Certification ?
To explain, tableau training teaches you the techniques in analysing, connecting data and creating views. It provides you knowledge on data visualization tools. Henceforth, pick tableau for a better start up for your profession. Furthermore it is an upcoming technology which is going to be a trend in Business intelligence. Thus getting trained from a reputed institute will help you to achieve a great position in your firm.
How this Tableau Training supports you?
In fact, there is still a great scope in IT industry. It also guarantees job assurance. Moreover you will get to know right from basic level towards the advanced level. Tableau is a worth learning course now. By the end of training, you will become an expert in tableau. Without delay, get into this valuable course and choose it as your career option.