The blockchain is a distributed database of records of all transactions or digital event that have been executed and shared among participating parties. Each transaction verified by the majority of participants of the system. It contains every single record of each transaction. BitCoin is the most popular cryptocurrency an example of the blockchain. Blockchain hereby provides a universal state layer, a universal data set that every actor can trust, even though they might not know or trust each other. This new form of distributed data storage and management also avoids the double-spending problem of existing value transfer over the Internet. Ideas around cryptographically secured P2P networks have been discussed in the academic environment in different evolutionary stages, mostly in theoretical papers, since the 1980s. However, before the emergence of Bitcoin, there has never been a practical implementation of a P2P network that managed to avoid the double-spending problem, without the need for trusted intermediaries guaranteeing value exchange.
100% Online Learning. Get Better Mentor Support.
- It allows unique positioning in a fledgling industry which is poised to develop
- To understand the impact in your sector before others, while these solutions are being increased
- Better opportunity for career advancement, remaining or change relevant as industries are rapidly changing
- It is actionable professional course and it gives specific tools to access the essential for the business sector
- Students can gain how this tech is impacting the global market, and acquire skills that are applicable to understand the emerging ecosystem, as it develops
- What is Blockchain?
- How It is Started?
- How Blockchain Works?
- How to Mine?
- Private vs Public Blockchains
- Blockchain Use Cases
- Blockchain & Banking
- Getting on the Blockchain Bandwagon
Why Choose Elysium Academy
Learning in online means you can study around your work. In fact, it is the same qualification but built around your schedule.
Get benefits from our online team staff those who are helping you along your journey.
Our webinar are about practical learning. Get job-related skills and knowledge you can develop a portfolio to show future employers.
Especially, we work together with the best industry partners to ensure our courses are relevant for future work.
Learning online does not means you are learning alone. You will enrol in an effective global network of industry experts.
To make your learning easier we provide different modes so that you can get yourself better.