RHCSA Certified Course
IntroductionRed Hat System Administration I provides a foundation for students wishing to become full-time Linux system administrators by introducing key command line concepts and other enterprise-level tools. These concepts are further developed in the follow-on course, Red Hat System Administration II (RH134).
Course OutlineOur advanced professional certification programs and high-quality mock courses serve as a gateway for the learners interested in starting their career in the Global IT sector.
- 1. Deploying and Managing Windows Server2012
- 2. Introduction to Active Directory Domain Services
- 3. Managing Active Directory Domain Services Objects
- 4. Automation Active Directory Domain Services Administration
- 5. Implementing IPv4
- 6. Implementing DHCP
- 7. Implementing DNS
- 8. Implementing IPv6
- 9. Implementing Local Storage
- 10. Implementing File and Print Services
- 11. Implementing Group Policy
- 12. Securing Windows Servers Using Group Policy Objects
- 13. Implementing Server Virtualization with Hyper-V
- 1. Deploying and Maintaining Server Image
- 2. Configuring and Troubleshooting Domain Name System
- 3. Maintaining Active Directory Domain Services
- 4. Managing User and Service Accounts
- 5. Implementing a Group Policy Infrastructure
- 6. Managing User Desktops with Group Policy
- 7. Configuring and Troubleshooting Remote Access
- 8. Installing, Configuration & Troubleshooting the Network Policy Server Rote
- 9. Implementing Network Access Protection
- 10. Optimizing File Services
- 11. Configuring Encryption and Advanced Auditing
- 12. Implementing Update Management
- 13. Monitoring Windows Server2012
Exam Feature & Intro Video
|Exam Number||200-120 CCNA|
|Associated||CCNA Routing and Switching|
|Duration||90 Minutes (45-55 questions)|
No 1: Masters
From Top Level Industry
- 8am - 7pm
- 9am - 2pm
- Course Certificate
- Course Material
- Video Tutorial
- Exam Guidance
- Industrial Visit
Technical Knowledge Delivery
Information Technology offers profitable career growth to graduates students. If the college itself arranges campus interview, then they can get into IT companies, else the only option is to get a RHCSA Certification in order to compete in this competitive world. Elysium Academy Redhat Course design your career path with RHCSA Training.
What you learn from RHCSA Training ?
There are many more course under this category. Select the one which you are more interested. In general, RedHat Certified System Administrator is the entry level certification which focuses on installation and configuration of a RedHat linux system. Furthermore, other popular certification course are RHCE, RHCJA, RHCDS, RHCVA etc.
Be an Expert
Finally, after the completion of training, climb up your career in a professional way. Implement the theory practically to experience a real time training. In General, every graduates get into a technology as per their field of interest. Similarly, fresher’s who get into a job has to work with the experienced professionals who are already there. In that case, the training yield from this course will help you to coordinate with those collegues. Thus, Enroll into a course and unleash your potential.