MCSA 70-411 Certified Course
IntroductionMCSA Windows Server 2012 70-411 certification validates the skills of the learners for installing and configuring Windows Server 2012. This certification course validates the skills to Deploy and manage server images, Implement patch management and Monitor servers, Configure Distributed File System (DFS), Configure File Server Resource Manager (FSRM), Configure file and disk encryption and Configure advanced audit policies, Configure DNS zones, Configure DNS records, Configure virtual private networks (VPN) and routing and Configure DirectAccess, Configure Network Policy Server, Configure NPS policies and Configure Network Access Protection (NAP), Configure service authentication, Configure domain controllers, Maintain Active Directory and Configure account policies, Configure Group Policy processing, Configure Group Policy settings, Manage Group Policy objects (GPOs) and Configure Group Policy preferences (GPP).
Course OutlineMicrosoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) Certificate is an Information Technology Certificate Program. The program teaches us to design and implement information technology systems for workstations and personal computers. A Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) is one such sought after certificate course that gives students a complete knowledge about systems management. It gives students necessary skills to analyze IT networks, manage users and resources, thereby giving student an edge to advance in your career.
- 1.Configuring and Troubleshooting Domain Name System
- 2.Maintaining Active Directory Domain Services
- 3.Managing User and Service Accounts
- 4.Implementing a Group Policy Infrastructure
- 5.Managing User Desktops with Group Policy
- 6.Installing, Configuration & Troubleshooting the Network Policy Server Role
- 7.Implementing Network Access Protection
- 8.Implementing Remote Access
- 9.Optimizing File Services
- 10.Configuring Encryption and Advanced Auditing
- 11.Deploying and Maintaining Server Images
- 12.Implementing Update Management
- 13.Monitoring Windows Server 2012
Exam Feature & Intro Video
|Duration||1 and 30 minutes(30-50 questions)|
No 1: Masters
From Top Level Industry
Basic Computers 50%
Basic Networking Knowledge 50%
- 8am - 8pm
- 10am - 1pm
- Course Certificate
- Course Material
- Video Tutorial
- Exam Guidance
- Industrial Visit
Technical Knowledge Delivery
Be an administrator in windows server 2012 by attaining a MCSA 70-411 course training in a Elysium Academy Microsoft Partner. Important to realize is it is one of the renowned MCSA 70-411 course training center in Madurai. Microsoft Certification Center is helping students for years to attain practical experience.
MCSA 70-411 course training center outline
- Certainly validate your skills, to deploy and manage the server image.
- In detail , will know about the File server Resource Manager and to configure file and disk encryption.
Especially, this certification plays a vital role in Information tech world. This intermediate course on Microsoft certification has a generous benefits which enhances your career. Experienced staff will train you the course in detail, with exemplary guidance
Elysium Academy Microsoft Partner – Microsoft Certification Center
Being an emerging global academy will ensure best guidance as well as work on the process to make you as a professional.Every students as well as working employee can also take up this course to upgrade their skills