J2EE Certified Course
IntroductionThe J2EE course is an intensive course designed to rapidly learn J2EE programming. This J2EE course will cover the use of procedural J2EE working with real-world examples and exercises. Students will understand object-oriented programming with J2EE and learn how to write increasingly sophisticated J2EE programs including the use of database interfaces, J2EE programmer class library routines and error and exception checking. This is an indispensable training course for anyone who wants to get started fast in J2EE programming. This J2EE course provides attendees with the pragmatic, concrete, in depth knowledge, skills and a thorough hands-on exploration of the key J2EE APIs (Servlets & JSPs, JSF, EJB, JMS, JNDI, XML, etc.), other technologies like Struts, Spring, Hibernate and NetBeans IDE how to leverage the strength of each technology to build rich web applications that are robust, efficient, and maintainable.
Course OutlineThe Oracle Application Development Framework (Oracle ADF), available with Oracle JDeveloper 184.108.40.206 and later, offers developers greater flexibility and openness when deciding how to implement the layers of a J2EE enterprise application. Oracle ADF brings "data control" abstraction to back-end business services (data sources) and generalizes Oracle's existing data binding objects to support it. These features of Oracle ADF give developers a consistent and pluggable model layer to the J2EE application architecture. This document addresses the enterprise application developer who wants to use JDeveloper to implement enterprise business solutions for the J2EE platform (Java 2 Platform, Enterprise Edition). Enterprise applications are built from various components that derive from standards-based technologies. As a J2EE-compliant development tool, JDeveloper supports building enterprise applications using these same standard technologies:
- JavaServer Pages technology to handle the presentation of the user interface
- Servlet and JavaBeans technology for the Apache Struts framework to manage the application flow
- Enterprise JavaBeans to manage application state and define the business logic
- 1.Identify the effects of an object-oriented approach to system design including the effect of encapsulation, inheritance, and use of interfaces.
- 2.Identify how the Separation of Concerns principle applies to the component model of a Java EE application; including client, the web and business component containers, and the integration and resource layers.
- 3.Identify the correct interpretation of Separation of Concerns as it applies to the Java EE service layers, including component APIs, run-time containers, the operating system, and hardware resources.
- 4.Identify non-functional and quality-of-service requirements that influence application design, including trade-offs in performance, availability, and serviceability.
- 1.Identify the appropriate strategy for deploying client applications to desktop and mobile platforms, the principles for designing a user interface and the benefits of applying client-tier patterns.
- 2.Identify best practices for exception handling, logging, and business tier patterns.
- 3.Identify design patterns that address specific challenges in the web tier, including authentication, authorization, and scaling and clustering to meet demand.
- 4.Identify Java EE technologies, including JMS, JCA and Web Services, and design patterns that address specific challenges in enterprise integration.
- 5.Identify the challenges in integrating enterprise resources, the Java EE technologies that address them (including JPA and JDBC), and the communication protocols that support tier-to-tier communication (including RMI, IIOP, and CORBA).
- 1.Identify the APIs available for a Java EE technology-based system to communicating with external resources, including JPA, JDBC, RMI, Web Services, JMS, and JCA. Outline the benefits and drawbacks of each approach.
- 2.Describe the technologies used to integrate business components with Web Services, including XML over HTTP, JSON, SOAP and REST.
- 3.Identify and detail the technologies used to integrate business components with external resources, including JMS and JCA.
- 4.Identify how a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) facilitates system integration and best practices.
- 1.Identify the correct EJB technology to apply for a given scenario, including entity classes, session beans, message-driven beans, timers, interceptors, and POJOs.
- 2.Identify benefits and drawbacks of different persistence technologies such as BMP, CMP, and JPA, including ease of development, performance, scalability, extensibility, and security.
- 3.Identify the benefits and drawbacks of implementing Web Services in the EJB component container.
- 4.Select the appropriate use of JPA and JPQL in a given scenario.
- 1.Identify the benefits and drawbacks of using URL rewriting and cookies to manage HTTP session state.
- 2.Identify appropriate uses for JSP and Servlet technology, and JavaServer Faces in a given Java EE application.
- 3.Identify the benefits of using an EJB container with a web container instead of a web container alone.
- 4.Identify the differences between client pull and server push architectures.
- 5.Identify the benefits and drawbacks of using a browser to access asynchronous, lightweight processes on the server.
- 1.Demonstrate knowledge of Java EE design patterns including: Service Starter, Singleton, Bean Locator, Resource Binder, Dependency Injection, Payload Extractor, Context Holder, and Thread Tracker.
- 2.Select an appropriate pattern for a given application challenge from the following: Facade, Strategy, Observer, Composite, and Abstract Factory.
- 3.Identify a design pattern, using a description of its features, from the following: Facade, Strategy, Observer, Composite, and Abstract Factory.
- 4.Identify the use of the law of leaky abstractions or a specific anti-pattern in a given scenario.
- 1.Identify elements of the security model in the Java SE environment for remote clients, including Web Start, applets and the role of the SecurityManager class.
- 2.Select appropriate locations to implement Java EE security technologies or features in a UML component and deployment diagram.
- 3.Classify security threats to an enterprise application select measures an architect can propose to mitigate them.
- 4.Identify techniques associated with declarative and programmatic security, including the use of annotations, deployment descriptors, and JAAS technology.
- 5.Identify the security technologies that apply to an application’s code, messaging and transport layers
Exam Feature & Intro Video
|Associated||Oracle Certified Master, Java EE 6 Enterprise Architect|
|Duration||150 minutes(60 questions)|
No 1: Masters
From Top Level Industry
Knowledge About Web Servers70%
Basic Networking Concepts70%
- 8am - 8pm
- 10am - 1pm
- Course Certificate
- Course Material
- Video Tutorial
- Exam Guidance
- Industrial Visit
Technical Knowledge Delivery
In today’s Competitive world, to get into a good job has become a crucial one. Not only a graduation is enough but also a course completion to get a job role. While speaking about programming languages, Java stands first. There are much more valuable chances if you have learned J2EE Certification Course additionally from an authorized Java J2EE Training centre. Elysium Academy Training Classes provides you the course with high quality coaching.
Make a career from Java J2EE Training
For instance, an organization will hire you only if you have the capability to work with J2EE which is efficient. Thus through the completion of course, you will capable to built your own J2EE system. Furthermore, this course includes J2EE technologies like Java Servlets, Enterprise JavaBeans, JavaServer Pages and the Java Message Service. J2EE is a platform for developing server side app.
Career opportunities in Advanced Java
In fact, if you already have a basic java coding knowledge and furthermore need to update your skill, then J2EE training will help you. It helps to gain practical knowledge through various lab sessions. Thus if you want to become a skilled java developer, learn advanced java and fast track your career.