EC-Council Security Analyst
Overview of ECSA Course
CompTIA A+ is the industry standard for establishing a career in the IT field. It preferred qualifying credential for both the IT operational roles and technical support. CompTIA A+ is not just any computer certification.
It is the starting point for a career in the IT industry. This certification course covers exam topics including maintenance of PCs, mobile devices, laptops, operating systems, and printers. Job opportunities for those with the proper training abound in both the private and public sectors.
All the features offered in the A+ Hardware course will improve your knowledge and create you an expert in the field. A large portion of our systems graduates will find their careers directly involved in the data communications, networking industry or else supporting companies in the networking area.
Why learn ECSA+?
CompTIA A+ training is about hardware knowledge. A student will able to assemble the troubleshoot hardware problems, computer in laptop/desktop. At the same time, this exam is designed to certify the competency of basic level PC service Such as customizing, installing, maintaining and operating the personal computers.
CompTIA A+ is hugely important for an IT certification for establishing an IT career
Our CompTIA A+ course is ideal as both a study tool and an on-the-job reference
Our course is intended for anyone that is preparing for an entry-level PC technician position or else to enhance their skills becoming a CompTIA A+ Certified
CompTIA A+ Certification will help you land your first PC technician job sector
Course OutlineOur advanced professional certification programs and high-quality mock courses serve as a gateway for the learners interested in starting their career in the Global IT sector.
- Introduction to Penetration Testing and Methodologies
- Penetration Testing Scoping and Engagement Methodology
- Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) Methodology
- Social Engineering Penetration Testing Methodology
- Network Penetration Testing Methodology - External
- Network Penetration Testing Methodology - Internal
- Network Penetration Testing Methodology - Perimeter Devices
- Web Application Penetration Testing Methodology
- Database Penetration Testing Methodology
- Wireless Penetration Testing Methodology
- Cloud Penetration Testing Methodology
- Report Writing and Post Testing Actions Cryptography
Exam Feature & Intro Video
|Exam Duration||2 Hrs (34 questions)|
No 1: Masters
From Top Level Industry
- 8am - 8pm
- 10am - 1pm
- Course Certificate
- Course Material
- Video Tutorial
- Exam Guidance
- Industrial Visit