Overview of CompTIA Server+ Course
CompTIA Server+ Certification validates the skills to enhance, maintaining, supporting and troubleshooting server hardware and software. In this CompTIA + certification is sponsored by the Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA).
At the same time, the Server+ exam covers the server knowledge and skills from IT domains. Such as system hardware, software, storage, IT environment, disaster recovery, and also troubleshooting.
Elysium Academy offers CompTIA Server+ course. Students may acquire the necessary hands-on skills for your Server+ certification exam. As well as it may develop a deeper understanding of the subject matter and also reinforce the practical aspects of the Server+ certification exam objectives.
Why learn CompTIA Server+?
Our Course helps to understand the major server concepts of four essential operating systems. Students can able to learn, understand, upgrade and maintain the complex hardware. Our CompTIA Server+ course covers all over the Server+ exam main objectives, in-depth. Our real-life examples may also familiarise you with this core server technology and give you the confidence needed to tackle on-job issues.
To understanding server virtualization concepts, considerations, and features. Also practical exercises for hands-on the familiarity of Server technology
To write, maintain server documentation, utilize, procedures and diagrams
Having a very strong foundation of server concepts and prepare for handling the complex issues
Comprehend various server types such as Web server, File server, and DNS server
Course OutlineOur advanced professional certification programs and high-quality mock courses serve as a gateway for the learners interested in starting their career in the Global IT sector.
- Explain the purpose and function of server form factors
- Given a scenario, install, configure and maintain server components
- Compare and contrast power and cooling components
- Install and configure server operating systems
- Compare and contrast server roles and requirements for each
- Given scenario user access and control methods to administrator a server
- Given scenario perform proper server maintenance techniques
- Explain the importance of asset management and documentation
- Explain the purpose and operation of virtualization components
- Given scenario, install and deploy primary storage devices based on given specifications and interfaces
- Given scenario, configure RAID using best practices
- Summarize hardware and features of various storage technologies
- Given a scenario calculate appropriate storage capacity and plan for future growth
- Compare and contrast physical security methods and concepts
- Given scenario, apply server hardening techniques
- Explain the basic network security systems and protocols
- Implement logical access control methods based on company policy
- Implement data security methods and secure storage disposal techniques
- Given scenario implement proper environmental controls and techniques
- Given scenario, configure servers to use IP addressing and network infra services
- Compare and contrast various ports and protocols
- Given scenario, install cables and implement proper cable management procedures
Exam Feature & Intro Video
|Exam Duration||2 Hrs (34 questions)|
No 1: Masters
From Top Level Industry
- 8am - 8pm
- 10am - 1pm
- Course Certificate
- Course Material
- Video Tutorial
- Exam Guidance
- Industrial Visit