Cisco Data Center Unified Computing (DCUCI)
Overview of Cisco Data Center Unified Computing (DCUCI) Course
Cisco Data Center Unified Computing course is mainly designed to help candidates prepare the Cisco Data center certification and for professional-level data center roles. The aim of this course is on deploying, securing, operating, and also maintaining the Cisco Unified Computing System.
To begin with, this hands-on course covers topics including configuring and manage the UCS servers using unified I/O networking for LAN connectivity, server hardware identifiers to allow rapid recovery of server operating system images, implementing automation for UCS, backup and restore configurations and troubleshooting tools.
At Elysium Academy, we provide Cisco Data Center Unified Computing (DCUCI) v6.2 certification course for the candidates and networking professionals to enhance their networking skills. Our training and certification course by the expertise trainers helps to encourage your skills with best guidance support.
Why learn DCUCI ?
Cisco CCNP Data Center unified computing training and certification are uniquely qualified for professional-level or higher roles in enterprise-class data center environments. After completing this course, candidates can equip with skills in a broad range of technologies and industry best practices to help you succeed in these in-demand roles.
Able to familiarity with hypervisor technologies such as VMware
Expert in implementing server hardware, operating system, storage and networking
Optimally automate and use unified computing technologies to ensure efficiency and high availability
Quality for professional-level job roles in big demand area of data center environments
Course OutlineOur advanced professional certification programs and high-quality mock courses serve as a gateway for the learners interested in starting their career in the Global IT sector.
- Configure Rapid PVST+, Multiple Spanning Tree (MST), and available Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) options
- Configure Fabric Extenders (FEX) in static, dynamic, and enhanced virtual port channel setup
- Configure port channels and virtual port channels
- Implement FabricPath and describe Cisco Dynamic Fabric Automation (DFA)
- Configure Cisco Overlay Transport Virtualization (OTV)
- Configure a Virtual Extensible LAN (VXLAN)
- Describe the Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP)
- Configure first-hop redundancy protocols
- Configure routing on a Cisco Nexus switch
- Implement multicast functionality in a Cisco data center network architecture
- Manage user accounts, Secure Shell (SSH), and Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting (AAA) on Cisco NX-OS
- Describe and configure system security features
- Perform basic Fibre Channel configuration
- Manage Fibre Channel domains
- Configure port security and fabric binding
- Describe and configure Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE)
- Describe and configure distributed device aliases
- Describe and configure zoning
- Configure N-Port Identifier Virtualization (NPIV) and N-Port Virtualization (NPV)
- Describe and configure Fibre Channel over IP (FCIP)
- Configure system management and infrastructure monitoring
- Configure infrastructure monitoring and programmability
Exam Feature & Intro Video
|Exam Duration||2 Hrs (34 questions)|
No 1: Masters
From Top Level Industry
Ethernet and TCP/IP50%
- 8am - 8pm
- 10am - 1pm
- Course Certificate
- Course Material
- Video Tutorial
- Exam Guidance
- Industrial Visit